Who Makes the Best Home Entertainment Furniture?
A great way to spruce up your entertainment room is with the best home entertainment furniture. Options are many, styles are attractive and functionalities are diverse; it can be a tough choice to make a selection of the right brand. Here is some insight on two brands, Ekornes and American Leather:
A famous Norwegian furniture company which is popular for its luxurious range of reclining chairs and comfortable sofas which are sold under their famous trademark Stressless
- What Makes It Unique - The heart of Stressless is their awesome design, great functionalities and enormous comfort.
- Features - Superb adjustability with their knob controlled friction sliders, which are on steel tubing, helping them to adjust in sitting position too.
- Products - Popular for being the best providers of comfortable, luxurious entertainment furniture, Ekornes is all about great functionality and comfort. Movements are just perfect and designed to offer the most comfortable seating.
- Pros – Highest quality woods, leathers, textiles, and finishes, Lumbar Support, structured to reduce stress, and highly comfortable
- Cons - Poor structure/structural issues reported, poor durability, quality issues, and bad communication from marketing staff
- Delivery – Local dealer specifies at times of order
- Price - Expensive
Founded in the year 1990, American Leather became a leading provider of home entertainment furniture in a very short time.
- What Makes It Unique - American Leather became highly popular for its ‘just in time’ manufacturing concept. This revolutionary concept implies that all custom made leather furniture can be shipped in just three weeks time and even faster in some cases.
- Products – American Leather furniture is designed to take complete advantage of all natural beauty and utilize the best qualities of leather.
- Features -. Top grain and finest quality leather are used in making their entertainment furniture pieces. Trendy, modern, stylish designs.
- Pros – Stylish, comfortable, plenty of fabric and leather options,
- Cons – Late delivery issues, poor customer service/lack of communication with customer, poor quality fabric/leather,
- Delivery Time – 3 Weeks or earlier
- Price - Affordable