Alexa - Show Me Reclining Smart Furniture I Don’t Need to Talk To
For those who appreciate life’s peaceful moments.
Although devices like Amazon Alexa and Google Home have become popular in recent days, there’s still a vast plurality of people out there who’d prefer if they didn’t have to speak to their technology in order for it to work. Reliability and responsiveness are two things you should get out of every high-tech product you buy, regardless of whether or not you have to talk to the thing.
At Recliners.LA, we understand that devices like Alexa and Google Home can sometimes be a hassle to work with, especially if you’re elderly or disabled. That’s why we offer a wide selection of top-of-the-line smart furniture pieces, none of which require you to speak to them. High-tech and quality are two things you’ll know you’ll be getting when you purchase a piece of smart furniture from us.
What Are We Offering Currently
Customers cannot speak more highly of the 682 Day Dreamer Lift Chair Recliner; in fact, one customer’s review online said the chair is both “beautiful” and “comfortable,” and what better adjectives are there when it comes to describing an ideal chair.
Features of the Piece:
- Multiple position chair
- Battery back-up system
- Northern Maple Hardwood Frame on all stress points
- Adjustable anti-skid feet
- Rear Landing Legs
- 5 standard 8-gauge springs
- Hand-blown, overstuffed, conjugated microfiber Dacron fill
- Features AutoDrive hand control
- Made with SmartTek self-diagnostic technology
- Fits people 5"10" to 6’2"
- 375 lb weight capacity
This Chair Also Comes With Several Warranty Options:
- 3-year warranty on Mechanical labor
- 3-year warranty on Electrical parts
- 1-year warranty on Electrical labor
- 1-year warranty on Fabric and Foam
Just because talking TV remotes have become popular doesn’t mean the days where you could find a piece of smart furniture you don’t have to talk to are over. At Recliners.LA, we have exactly what you’re looking for—visit a showroom today!